Medical Emergencies for Dental Practices Training Course
This course covers the recognition and treatment of the common medical emergencies that may occur in your Dental Practice. It meets the standards set by the Resuscitation Council for clinical standards and training in Dental Practices.
Your Medical Emergencies in Dental Practices course will cover:
- Using the ABCDE approach to assessing acutely sick patients
- Recognition of cardiac emergencies including angina and heart attack
- Recognition and treatment of acute asthma
- Recognition and treatment of anaphylaxis
- Recognition and treatment of epilepsy
- Fainting (syncope)
Medical Emergencies Training - Contributing towards your ongoing CPD
As part of this course, each of your staff will receive the following to assist in meeting their annual CPD requirements:
- A training summary sheet, containing aims, objectives and outcomes, with a section for feedback and reflections
- A certificate confirming 4 hours of medical emergencies training, which contributes towards your verifiable CPD requirement.
In addition, your Practice will receive a Medical Emergencies training certificate to display on your wall, containing the names of your staff who have undertaken the course.
Medical Emergencies course - Price and duration
This Medical Emergencies course is 4 hours in duration.
The cost of the course is £350 + VAT for up to 10 candidates. Additional candidates are charged at £25 + VAT per head up to a maximum of 15.
Combined CPR and Medical Emergencies Course
Many of our clients combine this course with our CPR for Dental Practices course to make this a 6 hour (full day) course with 6 hours verifiable CPD.
This combined CPR and Dental Medical Emergencies course costs £450 + VAT for up to 10 candidates. Additional candidates will be charged at £35 + VAT per head.