Free Download - What is RIDDOR mini e-book
April 2012 Update
This free document introduces the main considerations relating to the UK's RIDDOR regulations, and is now updated to reflect changes introduced for April 2012.
It is the second in a series of documents designed to help to you to organise your company's first aid provision, and in doing so, keep your staff safe, and your company on the right side of the law.
The document contains the following subjects:
- Summary of Changes introduced for April 2012
- What is RIDDOR?
- Legal Requirements of Incident Reporting
- Record Keeping Requirements
- What should be reported under RIDDOR?
- How do I report an incident?
- First Aid Training
Please enter your email address carefully. Your download link will be emailed to you at the address specified on the form.
Other free ebooks in the series include:
- The Top 7 things you should know about First Aid.
- What should you have in your First Aid Kit?
- Who should I send on a First Aid course?
Further free downloads will follow shortly. Sign up for this download, and you will automatically receive an email informing you of the availability of new documents as they are released.