Free Download - The Top 7 Things you should know about First Aid
This free document introduces the top 7 items that you should consider, if you are responsible for first aid, or the provision and organisation of first aid within your organisation.
It is the first in a series of documents designed to help to you to organise your company's first aid provision, and in doing so, keep your staff safe, and your company on the right side of the law.
The document contains the following subjects:
- The legal need for first aid provision
- The importance of risk assessment
- The suitability of first aiders for the role
- Contents and locations of first aid kits
- Reporting of accidents and incidents
- Annual review of first aid provision
Please enter your email address carefully. Your download link will be emailed to you at the address specified on the form.
Other free ebooks in the series include:
- What is RIDDOR? mini e-book
- What should you have in your First Aid Kit?
- Who should I send on a First Aid course?
Further free downloads will follow shortly. Sign up for this download, and you will automatically receive an email informing you of the availability of new documents as they are released.